This year I’ve set some exciting and challenging goals for myself. I’m SUPER excited to see them all eventuate, and THEY WILL!
How am I so confident that my goals will all come to reality? Because I believe that when I have goals that are important to me and I truly believe I can achieve them, I will. I spend a lot of time visualising my goals being my new reality, I take consistent action and I truly believe they are achievable.
Have you set your goals for 2019?
Do you have things you’d love to achieve but don’t think you can?
If you haven’t set your goals or you’re not clear on what you want to achieve for this year, how can they become a reality??
To achieve your goals, the first step is to take the time to think about what is important to you.
What’s your “why”? Why do you do the things you do? What’s your motivation?
Do you want to feel great?
Do you like helping others?
Why do you do or strive to achieve the things you do?
My “Why” is clear to me. I want to feel great, enjoy every day and spend lots of time with people I love.
I love to inspire, motivate and educate others to take actions that bring them closer to their goals. This enables me to be surrounded by motivated people.
When I set goals which align with my “why”, they don’t seem out of reach. They are achievable because they are really important to me.
Once you’ve worked out what you want, it’s time to write them down. Use the SMART principle to help you.
S – Specific
A – Achievable
T – Timely
My goals for 2019!
To have more time freedom to spend with family and friends. To be able to spend school holidays with my son and pick him up from school often.
GOAL – To be working mainly for myself again by December 2019.
- I will have 80% of my studies completed by December 2019. I will consistently keep up with my study schedule.
- I will have set up my new website and business, ready to launch by the end of 2019. I will consistently take action each week to ensure I reach this goal.
To feel energised (get out of bed each day feeling great), be fit (consistently exercise and have energy to enjoy outdoor activities) and lean (to wear bathers and feel awesome).
GOAL – Weigh under 62kg or 405cm (total measurements), 60kg quite lean, 58kg super lean.
- I will be under 62kg or 405 cm by April 2018.
- I will maintain 62kg, 405cm or less consistently throughout 2019.
- I will achieve this by consistently training (will post my details of my plan soon and update on my awesome first week), consistently eating well (reducing sugar and excess treats that have crept in).
- I will consistently get 7-8 hours sleep a night.
- I will add in some meditation each day (have just started Headspace short meditations and it’s great).
- I will take my supplements each day.
- I will ENJOY NICE TIME FOR MYSELF each day! This might be a simple coffee in peace, beach time on the weekend or a spa pedicure, massage or something purely decadent.
Please note – for me, I track my cm’s more than weight so if I’m feeling awesome at 62kg and never want to be less, I achieved my goal.
GOAL – To enter the Oxygen Covergirl Comp. This is a personal one and just something for me!
I love entering as it challenges me to push myself with my training and to consistently better myself. I’m not into the whole standing on stage thing as this is more of a personal challenge to simply be better than I was before rather than competing with anyone else.
Here are my previous entries. 2011 (8 months post baby, pretty proud of my efforts here). 2016 (40th Birthday, felt AMAZING). This year is just about me getting back to FEELING AMAZING (more muscle too!)
Now it’s up to you!
- Take the time to work out your goals.
- Write them down and shout them out to the world (keep yourself accountable).
- Visualise yourself achieving them.
- Each day take some kind of action that will bring you that bit closer.
- CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS!!!
Let’s make 2019 an awesome one.
P.S If you want me to kick your butt and keep you accountable to achieve your fitness goals, this is what my 12 Week Body Transformation Program is all about. Personalised program to help you reach YOUR GOALS with full support and accountability from me.