Here is a simple but effective Full Body Workout you can do during the holidays to keep you on track!
Do 15-20 repetitions of each exercise before moving on to the next with no rest. Rest for 1-2 minutes at the end and complete 2-3 rounds.
- Jumping Jacks
- Squats – Keep your butt out.
- High Knees
- Squat Jumps
- Alternating or Walking Lunges – Big Step, back knee close to ground.
- Pushups – Beginners on Knees
- Tricep Dips – Keep your elbows in. Begginers legs 90 degrees. Advanced, legs straight out. Keep back close to bench.
- Mountain Climbers
- Seated Twist – Lean back, chest out. To increase intensity lift feet of the ground.
- Plank – 1 minute
This routine requires no equipment and can be done anywhere!