NO BAKE ENERGY BALLS
- 1 cup old fashioned dry oats
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed (I used my food processor)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used mini)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 T. sunflower seeds
- 1 T. chia seeds
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Using your hands, roll mixture into balls like you would with cookie dough, about 2-3 tablespoons per ball. Use your hands to squish the mixture together if it falls apart.
- Place in an air-tight container in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes-1 hour before eating.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 15 large balls.