- 3 bananas
- 1/3 cup dark chocolcate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (or almond butter for paleo)
- 2-4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 popsicle sticks or straws
- optional: 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Cut your bananas in half and insert your popsicle stick into the cut end.
- Place the banana pops on a parchment-lines cookie sheet and place them in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- After the pops are chilled, heat the 1/3 cup of peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over low-medium heat until melted and combined.
- Take the pops out of the freezer and deep each one into the peanut butter dip.
- Place them back onto the parchment-lined cookie sheet and pop them back into the freezer for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the 1/3 cup chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil over low-medium heat until melted and smooth. Add an additional tablespoon of coconut oil if needed to make the chocolate dip thinner.
- Remove the peanut butter covered pops from the freezer and dip each one into the chocolate and place back onto the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut if you’d like.
- Freeze for another 10 minutes, or until set, or until you want to eat them.
kelleyandcricket.com for this recipe!