It’s that time of year when I feel the need to set some more goals. As
you might have guessed I’m someone who likes to have some goals to work
towards and I feels a little lost without them.
So I’ve taken some time to work out some realistic, achievable but still challenging goals to keep me going:
– Participate in the City to Surf Sydney fun run
– Professional Photo shoot for my 35th Birthday
Things I’ll need to do to ensure I reach my goals:
– Commit to 4 runs a week over the next 8 weeks.
– Build up my running distance so I can easily run 14km.
– CUT OUT SUGAR! This is a big one for me but something I see as necessary to lose those final few kilos.
– Keep my nutrition clean and simple and limit treats to just once a week.
So there it is two simple but rewarding goals that I’m actually
looking forward to working towards. Both are only 8 weeks away so it
means that I need to be pretty disciplined to get where I need to be. I
seem to work better under pressure so hopefully only having 8 weeks will
keep me on track.
In my next few blogs I’ll give you some information on:
-Why I see the need to cut out sugar
-Why the final few kilos is the hardest
-Why being accountable makes a HUGE difference.
– My 8 Week Running plan
So if you’re feeling in a bit of a slump with the winter weather
take some time out to work out some simple but challenging goals that
can keep you going.
Have a great day!