CLEAN BERRY AND COCONUT PANCAKES
• 1/2 cup yoghurt.
• 1 1/2 cup Coco Quench (Coconut milk).
• 1 egg.
• 3/4 cups buckwheat flour.
• 1/4 cup coconut flour.
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder.
• pinch of salt.
• coconut oil, for frying.
• berries, to serve.
• yoghurt, to serve.
• 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup.
• juice of half a lemon.
• 1. In a medium bowl whisk the yoghurt, Coco Quench and egg until well combined. Sift the flours, baking powder and salt into the wet mixture and stir until combined (make sure there are no lumps!).
2. Melt a little coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot ladle a spoonful of batter into the pan and cook for approximately 1 minute on each side (or until golden brown). Flip and cook until golden. Repeat with remaining mixture.
3. To make lemon syrup dressing combine syrup with lemon juice.
4. To serve, stack the pancakes on a plate and top with yoghurt and fresh berries. Drizzle the lemon syrup dressing over the stack.
Thanks to I quit Sugar for this recipe – https://iquitsugar.com/recipe/berry-coconut-pancakes/