Bootcamp RE-OPENING 15th June, 2020
Who wants to Get Fit & FEEL FANTASTIC?
Do you lack motivation? Don’t like the gym? But want to get fit, tone up have fun while doing it?
Our Cairns Bootcamps are a fun way to get fit, tone up and lose weight without the being stuck in the gym!
Get Active Health & Fitness offers a variety of different Bootcamp sessions EVERY WEEK, all year round! We have an awesome location in Trinity Park with an undercover wet weather option, lighting and toilet facilities which means we can run all year round.
Our Bootcamps are fun workouts designed to challenge your muscles, increase your fitness and help shift the extra kilos. Every week we offer a variety of different workouts to ensure you never get bored and you’re constantly challenged!
Who is the Cairns Bootcamp for?
- Anyone who wants to increase fitness, tone up and feel fantastic.
- People who don’t like the gym but still want results.
- Lots of Mums (encouraging environment, suitable for all fitness levels)
- Busy professionals who want an awesome workout in just 45 minutes.
- Anyone wanting to “jump-start” their fitness (just need a little kick-start? Our Bootcamps are designed to challenge EVERYONE so whether you’re a beginner or hard core exerciser we will find a level to push you that bit harder).
- Anyone struggling to fit in your clothes, had enough and need some motivation to make the changes you need.
What you can expect!
- Fun 45 minute workouts with like-minded individuals designed to get you results!
- A variety of workouts including circuits, boxing, cardio and core. We use a variety of equipment including Kettlebells, ropes, slam balls, obstacles to keep sessions interesting!
- A private Facebook Group for added support.
- Regular Fitness Tests
- To be part of an awesome community! Our Get Active Personal Training & Bootcamp clients are amazing and we run a variety of social events/walks/rides throughout the year.
- RESULTS! We work with you to help you achieve your goals.
Session Times – Trinity Park
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday – 5:45am – 6:30am
- Tuesday & Thursday – 5:45-6:30pm
- Saturday – 7-7:45am
CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
- $35 per week UNLIMITED Sessions per week
- $25 per week – 2 sessions per week
- 10 Session Pass (12 weeks validity) – $150
- Casual – $18
Memberships are set up through Ezi-Debit. No lock in just 30 days notice to cancel. Memberships can be put on hold for 6 weeks per year.
If you are interested in trying out our Bootcamp sessions give us a call on 07 40382653 to arrange for your FREE TRIAL SESSION!
BOOK YOUR BOOTCAMP SESSION HERE
When booking a session you are acknowledging you have no flu like symptoms within the last 14 days.
Members MUST NOT attend any fitness sessions if they are unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19, suspect they may have been infected with COVID-19 (including close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19) or been advised by health authorities to self-isolate.
COVID-19 Safe Plan
- Participant numbers limited to 20
- Hygiene measures in place
- Physical distancing measures in place
- All participants MUST check in using Zenplanner. No walk-ins.
- Parking on O’Brien road to limit traffic through school grounds.
- Members will need to bring own towel and water bottle.
SIGN UP HERE!
Meet Nat – Cairns Bootcamper!
Just wanted to share this and to say thank you for the amazing positive impact you have had so far on my life this is something I have shared with my friends and want to show you x
Don’t normally post things like this but here it goes, if it inspires one of my friends it’s worth it. I loved my pregnant body before and after the big belly and the scar. I loved all of it because it all contributed to bringing my beautiful son into this world and I was proud of it, blessed that I was able to create him and bring his life into this world. But I wanted to feel better on the inside after having a baby Because my confidence took a hit and I was was constantly tired and I desperately missed all of my family in England, all of which are totally normal emotions.
I joined getactivefitness and I feel better than ever, I feel more alive, confident and healthy plus I’ve dropped 2 dress sizes and I have so much more energy. I wanted to share this because I know other people maybe feeling this way regardless if they are a new mum or there feeling tired of the everyday stresses that life can bring. Take a deep breath, smile and tell yourself you are fabulous ❤