Oops! We could not locate your form.
Are you sick of feeling tired and unmotivated to exercise?
Do you want to Lose Weight, Tone up,
Get Fit & FEEL FANTASTIC?
Get Active Personal Training specialise in helping women Lose Weight, Increase their Fitness and most importantly get them FEELING FANTASTIC! Our Semi-private Personal Training is perfect for women who have struggled to make changes in the past. You will be committed to sessions each week and we will be there every step of the way to ensure you make the changes needed to get the results you deserve!
Semi-private Personal Training provides our clients an opportunity to workout with others in a fun, motivating environment. You will be training with 2-3 other like-minded ladies all focused on getting results & it’s half the price of 1-on-1 Personal Training! Plus you’ll get the support and accountability you need from your trainers along with a full nutrition & training plan. We’ve packaged everything up to ENSURE YOU GET RESULTS!
Who is Semi-Private Personal Training for?
- Women who WANT RESULTS!
- Women who want to lose weight, tone up and feel fantastic.
- If you’re struggling to fit in your clothes, had enough and need some motivation to make the changes you need.
- Women who need that push with their training are really serious about getting results.
- Want a program to help you get the results you’re after and need the accountability to keep you on track.
- Anyone who has tried to lose weight before but has never achieved the results they’re after.
What you can expect!
- Fun 60 minute workouts with like-minded individuals designed to get you results!
- A COMPLETE PROGRAM including regular workouts, nutrition plan and awesome trainers to keep you on track and accountable.
- RESULTS! We work with you to help you achieve your goals.
Semi-Private Personal Training is FUN and it get’s results!
BECOME OUR NEXT SUCCESS STORY!
Lost 15kg in 14 Weeks!
After marrying my husband and having 2 wonderful children, I suppose I let myself go. Why? I don’t really know. Life seemed so much easier just to ignore my health. Within a 2 year period to gained 20 kilos and I pretended not to see it. My clothes increased by 2 sizes and my eating and drinking habits were terrible.
Every Monday I promised myself I would do something about it. This has been going on for about 12 months now.